Health and Safety are a Top Priority.
Covenant Electric operates a strong Health
and Safety culture driven by our goal for zero
To help reach our goal for safety, we
- fully-trained and competent staff;
- regular on-site safety audits;
- daily risk assessments with weekly
meetings to discuss the week's
activities and any issues or concerns;
- use of the full range of Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE); and
- Liaison with client�s staff affected by
The safety of our employees and the public is
a top priority that will not be compromised and
all local, state, and federal laws concerning
health and safety will be complied with to the
fullest extent possible.
We understand that by following stringent procedures we can
ensure your projects run smoothly and SAFELY, and help to
assure the health and safety of our employees.